by A.Ouyidir: The Herbalist Had 23 Wives and Raised More Than 200 Children…
He represents a Chinese mystery that can be added to many others. The herbalist Li Ching-Yuen ,was, according to the official records,born in China in 1677 (although he himself claimed that he was born in 1736). Throughout his long life, he constantly practiced herbalism and martial arts.There are documents, dating back to 1827, contained officialcongratulations on Li Ching-Yuen’s 150th birthday. Later documents, dating back to 1877, contained officialcongratulations on his 200th birthday.
The Secret of his Potion Formula.
Li Ching-Yuen expressed his longevity formula in one sentence: “Retain a calm heart, sit like a turtle, walk swiftly like a pigeon, and sleep like a dog”. During his last days he was offered an opportunity by the Chinese army general Yang Senin order to teach martial arts to Chinese soldiers. The general could not believe how youthful Li was, even though he had reached an age of 250 years old. Li Ching-Yuen died on the 6th of May in 1933 after finishing his martial art classes.
Holistic Medicine Should be the Alternative
It becomes a common sense that thoughts have a great influence on people and behaviors; they can be negative or positive. These days, even modern medicine agrees that 70% of all sicknesses happen because of negative thoughts or emotional stress. Illnesses attributed to this cause are called “psychosomatic,” A long day of high stress is all that is needed to cause unexpected illness. Continuous years of tension at work is all that is needed to develop diabetes or heart disease, needless to mention lowered productivity, deteriorated body and depression.
Ancient medicine was very efficient because it is classified as holistic,It considers not only the physical body, but also of the psycheand personal lifestyle. It irradiates the cause of the illness, rather thandealing only with the symptoms, therefore stopping it from reappearing. However, Modern medicine, on the other hand, deals with the effects of the illness—bodily ailments. This is why the illness is never cured for good.
Thoughts cannot only make the body ill, but can also help it recover from serious diseases. We can take for instance the case of Morris Goodman, who, in 1981, was involved in a plane crash and was supposed to die due to permanentspine damage and aninjured diaphragm. The man’s life was supported by a breathing ventilator, and the only movement he could do was blinking. However, this man was aware of the power of thought, and in just a few days successfully regenerated his own diaphragm and could breathe independently. He also consciously regenerated his damaged spinal cord and started to move all of his limbs. Doctors could not understand the situation at all because this just “could not be happening.” After a few months, however, Morris Goodman began to walk again and eventually fully recovered. This is only one of many cases that are happening all around us.
Reasons behind Incurable Diseases from Different Perspective
The ancient Ayurvedic health sciences not only prove the existence of psychosomatic illnesses.What your thoughts are able to influence?
Here are a few examples that could explain the causes of disease:
- Jealousy – causes cancer diseases, immune system failure.
- Vengefulness – causes sleep disorder and throat illnesses.
- Restricted irritating situation – causes lung diseases.
- Immoral behaviors – causes chronic diseases, infections, and dermal diseases.
- Being too categorical or unwavering in beliefs – causes diabetes, migraines, and inflammations.
- Lying – causes addiction to alcohol, parasite infections, and failure of the immune system.
- Hostility – causes stomach ulcers, acid hearth burns, and verrucas.
- Taciturnity – causes schizophrenia and kidney diseases.
- Cruel behaviors – causes epilepsy, asthma, and blood deficiency.
- Seeking conflicts – causes thyroid enlargement.
- Apathy – causes diabetes.
- Inconsistency or being fickle – causes infertility.
- Being abusive – causes diabetes and heart diseases.
- 14. Anxiety – causes digestive system disorders, heart, and skin diseases.
- 15. Greed – causes tumors, fatness, and heart diseases.
Three ways to live healthfully and truly feel good
It will involve working on yourself—however, this investment will pay off greatly in the long run. Here are three methods, tested throughout three millenniums:
- Start monitoring your thoughts. Spend five minutes every evening writing down how you felt that day. Remember the situations you encountered and emotions you felt. What negative character traits does that uncover? What do you plan to do tomorrow to start improving yourself and to change those particular character traits? It is very important to write everything down.
- Try to think more about things that make you happy. This is the miracle of positive thinking. When you concentrate on the things that you like, it’s as if you move to a different frequency of vibrations, and the body starts to heal itself. Even better, there will be a greater number of good things in your life, because everything you think about becomes reality, including the problems that bother you.Concentrate on things you enjoy and watch how everything begins to change.
- Try out meditation. During meditation, the body and mind rest and heal themselves.
Illness is simply our body’s signal about an incorrect (or, rather, non-beneficial) lifestyle. Firstly it manifests as anxiety, fear, and negative thoughts. Only then, if no effort is made to work on oneself, the body sends a more powerful signal to get your attention and make you think about what you are doing wrong, in the form of physicalsymptoms.