New York City, New York USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Love, Meditation, Yoga, Miracles
Example of Teaching
“When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.”
Total Views: 8010
Gabrielle is the New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles. She appears regularly as an expert on NBC’s Today Show, has been featured on Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday as a next-generation thought leader, and was named “a new role model” by the New York Times. She is also the author of the books Add More ~ing to Your Life, Spirit Junkie and the forthcoming book Miracles Now (published in April 2014). Gabrielle is also the founder HerFuture.com, a social networking site for women to inspire, empower and connect.
She is a motivational speaker, life coach, and author. She grew up in New York and attended Syracuse University, where she received a degree in theater. In 2008 she founded HerFuture.com, a social networking and mentoring website for women. Bernstein has written three books, Bernstein has also worked as a public relations entrepreneur and founded the PR firm SparkPlug Communications as well as co-founding the Women’s Entrepreneurial Network, a non-profit professional organization that connects female entrepreneurs.
Bernstein teaches primarily from the metaphysical text A Course In Miracles. She teaches a practical application of the Course’s principles emphasizing self-love, forgiveness, and a holistic approach to spirituality. In 2009, Bernstein was featured in the New York Times as a “guru” for the next generation.
YouTube chose Gabrielle as one of its 16 YouTube Next Video Bloggers. Mashable Mashable included her in its list of 11 Must-Follow Twitter Accounts for Inspiration. Forbes called her one of the 20 Best-Branded Women. Gabrielle has a weekly radio show every Wednesday on Hay House Radioand is a featured curator for the online marketplace OpenSky. She is a regular guest on the Today Show and has contributed to or been featured in media outlets such as The New York Times Sunday Styles section, ELLE, Oprah Radio, Anderson Live, Access Hollywood, Marie Claire, Health, SELF, Women’s Health, Glamour, The New York Times Thursday Styles section, Sunday Times UK, US Weekly, People, CNN, Fox & Friends, PBS, Wall Street Journal, Sirius Satellite Radio, and many more. Gabrielle has also been on the covers of Experience Life and Self-Made magazines; in the latter, she was named one of the top 50 women in business. Gabrielle is a regular contributor to Metro and The Huffington Post.
Gabrielle is a member of the advisory board for New York University’s Of Many Institute for Multifaith Leadership and Feminist.com’s “Our Inner Lives” religion and spirituality project.
Articles and Posts
- You Don’t Have To Struggle To Get What You Want - Gabrielle Bernsteinviews: 554
by Gabby Bernstein: The second chapter in my new book, Super Attractor is called “It’s Good to Feel Good…” I put this concept right up front because we often resist feeling good. And this resistance is a major block to our Super Attractor power. In [...]
- 5 Great Spiritual Questions I’ve Answered Onstageviews: 664
by Gabby Bernstein: One of the reasons I became a motivational speaker was to gather a community of people together in like-minded conversation… All I wanted were spiritual friends to explore ideas and practices with! I Love Connecting With Spirit [...]
- Gabby Bernstein Shows You How To Love Yourself Firstviews: 2126
by Cecilia Meis: The speaker, author and self-described ‘spirit junkie’ has built a life and career out of one simple mantra: Let go… She exudes a kind of calm energy that is nearly intoxicating. Gabrielle Bernstein is like an aromatherapy candle in that [...]
- Interview with Marianne Williamson about A Course in Miraclesviews: 2377
by Gabrielle Bernstein: When I was at a difficult turning point in my life, I was guided to my divine teacher, Marianne Williamson… (New York Times bestselling author of A Return to Love). It is because of Marianne that I became a student [...]
- Gabrielle Bernstein’s Miracle Mindset Tipsviews: 2176
by Gabrielle Bernstein: Bestselling author Gabrielle Bernstein’s new book,… “May Cause Miracles: A 40-Day Guidebook of Subtle Shifts for Radical Change and Unlimited Happiness,” offers readers a guide to create a miracle mindset. In the March 2013 cover story, she [...]
View All Articles and Posts
- How to be a miracle worker: Gabrielle Bernstein at TEDxFiDiWomenviews: 1428
- Interview with Gabrielle Bernsteinviews: 3077
- How To Surrender Your Goals To The Universe - Gabrielle Bernsteinviews: 2370
- How to Pray - Gabby Bernsteinviews: 3166
- Accepting People Where They Are - Gabby Bernsteinviews: 1926
- A Kundalini Meditation For Healing Hands - Gabby Bernsteinviews: 2468
- “Worry is a prayer to chaos.”
- “I am willing to see things differently. I am willing to see love.”
- “I am willing to witness my fears.”
- “When we fulfill our function, which is to truly love ourselves and share love with others, then true happiness sets in.”
- “It’s time to let go, be guided and expect miracles.”
- “The key to serenity is trusting that the universe has your back.”
- “My joy shines brightly and it inspires others to be cheerful themselves.”