Foundation of Teaching
Tantra, Bioenergetics, Neurolinguistic Programming, Sacred Ritual
Example of Teaching
Total Views: 9342
Sky Dancing Tantra Institute
P O Box 1356, Middletown CA 95461 USA
Margot Anand is an internationally acclaimed authority on Tantra, best-selling author, and much-beloved teacher and founder of SkyDancing Tantra®. Margot’s books, videos, CDs and DVDs are widely regarded as the seminal teachings for integrating spirituality and sexuality and for cultivating the art of ecstatic living. Her popular books are available in numerous languages, and include “The Art of Everyday Ecstasy,” “The Art of Sexual Ecstasy,” “The Art of Sexual Magic,” “Sexual Ecstasy: The Art of Orgasm,” and her latest release The Sexual Ecstasy Workbook: “The Path Of SkyDancing Tantra.” Margot just released her 3-disc DVD trilogy, “The Secret Keys to the Ultimate Love Life,” to inspire a whole new generation of lovers as well as offer a refresher with some fun new twists to longtime students of her classic methods.
Margot is an adjunct faculty member at Dr. Deepak Chopra’s institute and has taught at Dr Dean Ornish’s annual retreats for heart patients. She recently presented at the weeklong program “Ultimate Passion” taught by Tony and Sage Robbins in Fiji. Robbins called Margot “…the leading expert in the world in the field of Tantra.”
A native of France, Margot received her degree from Sorbonne University in Paris and has spent decades studying with many of the world’s prominent masters of Hindu and Buddhist Tantra, including the great mystic Osho in India. Margot also has extensive training in Gestalt Therapy, Bioenergetics, massage, meditation, Arica, and Integral Yoga. Margot’s teaching style is a rare synthesis of French erotic humor, American pragmatism, and Indian mysticism. She is particularly appreciated for her ability to bring healing, lightness, fun, and passion to the workshop atmosphere.
Over the past two decades, Margot developed and taught “The Love and Ecstasy Training (LET)”, a powerful and proven method for healing and enhancing our love life, and cultivating meditation. Margot is the founder of eight SkyDancing Tantra Institutes worldwide. SkyDancing Tantra represents the synthesis of Margot’s work and teaching, and has been taught to tens of thousands of people in dozens of countries.
Margot Anand has personally trained and certified a select group of couples and individuals as SkyDancing Tantra teachers. She now rejoices in them spreading, sharing and expanding the ecstatic message of SkyDancing Tantra in many countries.
Articles and Posts
- Margot Anand, A Leading Practitioner Of Tantra, On Sexuality As A Spiritual Pathviews: 434
by David Ian Miller: Tantra has intrigued Westerners since the 1960s,.. when patchouli-perfumed shops sold little bottles of body oils and “Joy of Sex”-style manuals jazzed up with a bit of Eastern flair, products that were marketed as spiritual aids that would [...]
- Margot Anand Love, Sex & Enlightenmentviews: 3109
by Margot Anand: Many people mistakenly believe that Tantra is a spiritual bastardization of sexual therapy, an excuse to indulge in sexual games or orgies, an addiction to hours of sexual orgasms… Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Tantric [...]
- Beyond Sexual Tantra: Margot Anand Interviewviews: 3963
A native of France, Margot Anand received her degree from the Sorbonne in Paris and has spent decades studying with many of the world’s prominent masters of Hindu and Buddhist tantra, including the great mystic Osho in India. With Sounds True, [...]
- Tantra: A Genuine Spiritual Pathviews: 11695
An interview with Margot Anand by Susan Bridle: “Absolutely not. I totally disagree with you. I would say radically no. The tantric path is profoundly a spiritual path,” she stated emphatically. Had I gone too far? I had just asked Margot Anand [...]
- Sexuality As A Spiritual Pathviews: 3020
by Margot Anand: Tantra has intrigued Westerners since the 1960s, when patchouli-perfumed shops sold little bottles of body oils and “Joy of Sex”-style manuals jazzed up with a bit of Eastern flair, products that were marketed as spiritual aids that [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Margot Anand Compassion and Passionviews: 3855
- Margot Anand Sex to Spiritviews: 4452
- Margo Anand: The Art of Ecstasy--Thinking Allowed w/Jeffrey Mishloveviews: 2968
- Sacred Sexuality and The Art of Tantra views: 11572
- The Experience of Tantraviews: 2392
- ZOUDDHA: Chai with Nirman -- Ma Margot Part 5/5views: 2774
View all Videos
- "The beauty and wisdom of Tantra is that it enhances sexuality as a doorway to the “ecstatic mind of great bliss”. Truly, at the peak of orgasm, we pierce through the illusion of fragmentation and separation, and glimpse the unity and interconnectedness of all beings. And through the other–our partner–we fall in love with life."
- "Surrender is an essential aspect of the learning process in Tantra."
- "Tantra enables one to overcome feelings of separation and create a sense of union."
- "The word surrender has significant roots, in which 'render' has the meaning to melt and 'sur' means super or highest. In other words, the true meaning of surrender is to melt into that which is higher than yourself."
- "Tantra relaxes the body, opens the heart and brings the mind into clear focus."
- "SkyDancing is the ancient metaphor for the ability to achieve ecstatic states."
- "True surrender is a conscious choice made from free will. It means opening your heart and trusting the person you are with."
- "When practiced with a partner, Tantra contributes to healthy, loving relationships."