Chicago, Illinois USA
Foundation of Teaching
Six Sensory Living, Love, Compassion, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves.”
Total Views: 9806
Sonia Choquette Ph.D.
Sonia Choquette is a globally celebrated and dynamic spiritual teacher, six-sensory consultant, enchanting storyteller, and transformational visionary guide, known for her delightful humor and skill in quickly shifting people out of difficulty and into flow. She is the author of 19 international bestselling books on intuitive awakening, personal growth, creativity, and transformational leadership including the New York Times bestseller “The Answer is Simple.”
Sonia is inspiring a global conscious movement around the truth that “We, as humans, are Divine Beings endowed with SIX senses to guide us through life” and insists that we must activate and rely on our innate sixth sense in order to make the most authentic, well-informed, healthy, and soul satisfying decisions possible.
Her work has been published in over 40 countries and in 37 languages, making her one of the most widely read authors and experts in her field in the world.
Because of her unique gift, Sonia is in high demand around the world as she is unsurpassed in effectively helping both individuals and organizations dramatically improve their experience in empowering and transformational ways.
Educated at the University of Denver, and the Sorbonne in Paris, in addition to holding a doctorate from the American Institute of Holistic Theology, she is also a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
Articles and Posts
- How To Manifest With Ease In Five Simple Steps - Sonia Choquetteviews: 389
by Sonia Choquette: 1. Believe You Can… Manifesting means “intentionally creating what you want.” The most important thing about manifesting with ease is believing you can. Begin by recognizing and naming things already manifested: things in your life that you [...]
- Sonia Choquette Shares How to Access & Follow Intuitionviews: 448
New York Times bestselling author, Sonia Choquette shared with listeners how to tune in, access and follow their intuitive voice — the voice of spirit or the higher self… Explaining her 4-step approach to accessing and using our intuition, she said [...]
- Spring Ahead With A Spring Cleaning - Sonia Choquette PhDviews: 805
by Sonia Choquette PhD: As springs inches upon us, (although it is freezing cold in Chicago and it’s hard to believe it’s begun or will ever come) we all know this is traditionally the time for us to go through [...]
- Get Unstuck - Sonia Choquette PhDviews: 2985
by Sonia Choquette PhD: The fast and easy track to higher living. IT’S BEEN AN INTENSE and at times threatening past few months for many of us, either due to devastation from weather, unexpected job losses, home-grown terrorism, sicknesses, accidents, [...]
- Sonia Choquette: Your Intuitive Intelligenceviews: 2024
by Sonia Choquette: Browsing through my favorite bookstore last week, in the self improvement section as always as it is my favorite, I couldn’t help but appreciate… the many books on the shelf addressing our need for expanding our intelligence [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- You Are Not Alone - Sonia Choquetteviews: 1501
- Forgiveness - Sonia Choquetteviews: 1742
- What is My Purpose? -Sonia Choquetteviews: 1617
- Getting Through Difficult Times with Sonia Choquetteviews: 2380
- Being a Six Sensory Personviews: 3168
- Sonia Choquette Ph.D Discover Why You Are Here Part 3views: 3278
View all Videos
- "Accept what is. Your soul’s purpose right now is to respond in a grounded, nonreactive manner to what life deals you, and take nothing personally-good or bad. Instead focus on what you want to create in all circumstances."
- "When our personal inner vision is sharp and balanced, it awakens our ability to look at life with a creative and positive point of view. It stimulates our thirst for knowledge and education in every possible way."
- "People frustrate us and let us down. Not because we aren’t lovable, but because we rely on them to do our job of loving us. We must accept that our lovability and worth doesn’t come from others. It comes from within!"
- "I am deeply reminded that our life’s journey is a gift, not a given, and that we can never truly know how long the journey will last. All we can do is decide how it unfolds."
- "Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves."
- "Denying our weaknesses is neither power, nor protection. We cannot overcome those disabling parts of our own nature which in fact steal our power away, if we do not acknowledge they exist."