Mill Valley, California USA
Foundation of Teaching
Creative Visualization, Intuition, Love, Compassion, Presence
Example of Teaching
When I’m trusting and being myself as fully as possible, everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously.
Total Views: 9877
Shakti is a pioneer in the field of personal development. For over twenty-five years, she has been a best-selling author and internationally renowned teacher of consciousness. Shakti has facilitated thousands of individuals in developing greater awareness, balance and wholeness in their lives.
Shakti has written numerous books considered classics in her field. Her distinguished publishing history includes best sellers “Creative Visualization,” “Living in the Light,” “The Path of Transformation,” Four Levels of Healing,” “Creating True Prosperity,” and “Developing Intuition.” Her books have sold over 10 million copies and have been translated into more than thirty languages. She is the co-founder, with Marc Allen, of New World Library Publishing Company.
She has appeared on such nationally syndicated programs as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, Sonya Live, The Larry King Show, The Leeza Show, America’s Talking and New Dimensions Radio, and has been featured in New Woman, New Age Journal, and Time Magazine.
Through her seminars and her books, Shakti helps people heal and develop all levels of their being — spiritual, mental, emotional, physical — and access their intuitive inner wisdom. Sharing the ideas and practices that have helped her the most in her own life, she guides others on their path to living more consciously. She facilitates us in finding deeper meaning and purpose through developing our unique gifts and abilities.
Shakti is a passionate environmentalist, who believes that as we bring more awareness to our daily lives, we can learn to live in balance on our planet.
She and her husband Jim Burns, live in Mill Valley, California.
Articles and Posts
- Contacting Your Higher Self - Shakti Gawainviews: 3443
by Shakti Gawain: One of the most important steps in making your creative visualization work effectively and successfully is to have the feeling of being connected with your inner spiritual source. Your spiritual source is the supply of infinite love, [...]
- Contacting Your Highest Self: An Excerpt From The 40th Anniversary Edition Of Creative Visualization By Shakti Gawainviews: 863
by Shakti Gawain: New World Library cofounder Shakti Gawain’s clear writing style and vivid examples make her international bestseller Creative Visualization easy to apply to your personal needs and wants… Her groundbreaking work has found enthusiastic followers in every country and [...]
- Shakti Gawain Is Still 'Living in the Light'views: 5260
By BJ Gallagher: Years ago I read Living in the Light by Shakti Gawain and loved it. I gave the book to my mom who called me when she finished reading it and said, “That’s the way you live YOUR life!” Mom, she [...]
- Shakti Gawain On The 40th Anniversary Of CREATIVE VISUALIZATIONviews: 2876
by Shakti Gawain: New World Library cofounder Shakti Gawain talks about how her international bestseller CREATIVE VISUALIZATION… which is now available in a special 40th Anniversary Edition. came to be. Source: AWAKEN
- Meeting Your Inner Guideviews: 2922
by Shakti Gawain: All of us have all the wisdom and knowledge we ever need right within us. It is available to us through the intuitive mind, which is our connection with the Universal Intelligence. However, we often find [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- "I am convinced that life in a physical body is meant to be an ecstatic experience.
- Every time you don't follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness."
- "Our bodies communicate to us clearly and specifically, if we are willing to listen to them."
- "The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf."
- "We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other peoples' models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open."
- "Assertiveness is not what you do, it's who you are!"
- "We have to get good at being with ourselves before we can hope to be good at being in relationships with others."
- "When I'm trusting and being myself as fully as possible, everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously."