Los Angeles, California USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Realization, Presence, Non-Duality, Love
Example of Teaching
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.
Total Views: 11225
8424 Santa Monica Blvd. #A787
West Hollywood, CA 90069 USA
Marianne Williamson is an internationally acclaimed spiritual author and lecturer. Six of her ten published books have been New York Times Best Sellers. Four of these have been #1 New York Times Best Sellers. “A Return to Love” is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality. A paragraph from that book, beginning “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...” – often misattributed to Nelson Mandela’s Inaugural address – is considered an anthem for a contemporary generation of seekers.
Marianne’s other books include “The Age of Miracles,” “Everyday Grace,” “A Woman’s Worth,” “Illuminata,” “Healing the Soul of America,” “A Course in Weight Loss,” and “The Gift of Change.” Her newest book, “The Law Of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money and Miracles,” will be published this november by Harper Collins.
She has been a popular guest on television programs such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America and Charlie Rose. Marianne is a native of Houston, Texas. In 1989, she founded Project Angel Food, a meals-on-wheels program that serves homebound people with AIDS in the Los Angeles area. Today, Project Angel Food serves over 1,000 people daily. Marianne also founded the Department of Peace Campaign, a grass roots campaign to establish a United States Department of Peace.
In December 2006, a Newsweek magazine poll named Marianne Williamson one of the fifty most influential baby boomers. According to Time magazine, “Yoga, the Cabala and Marianne Williamson have been taken up by those seeking a relationship with God that is not strictly tethered to Christianity.”
Articles and Posts
- Life, Liberty, And The Pursuit Of Happiness - Marianne Williamsonviews: 264
by Marianne Williamson: There are millions of people in America ready for a new conversation, a new vocabulary about American politics. The one we have now is rife with corruption. But it’s not just the financial corruption of our political [...]
- Marianne Williamson: How the Universe Views Intimate Relationshipsviews: 3482
by Marianne Williamson: Love can be the most exhilarating human emotion one can experience… It can change life in an instant and take us places we never dreamed possible. But love can also shatter our heart, trigger old wounds and [...]
- Marianne Williamson: Trusting Others and A Course in Miraclesviews: 889
Based on “A Course in Miracles,” bestselling author, Marianne Williamson gives a live talk every Monday in Los Angeles… (also available via Livestream anywhere in the world) to teach the principles of “miracle mindedness.” During a talk in late July, [...]
- Trusting Others and A Course in Miracles - Marianne Williamsonviews: 1021
by Marianne Williamson: Based on “A Course in Miracles,” bestselling author, Marianne Williamson gives a live talk every Monday in Los Angeles.. (also available via Livestream anywhere in the world) to teach the principles of “miracle mindedness.” During a talk in [...]
- Marianne Williamson: The Metaphysics of Passover and Easterviews: 1633
by Marianne Williamson: As a principle, resurrection does not require our recognition in order to exist. But as a practical reality, it requires our willingness in order to manifest. Our openness to infinite possibility – the willingness to consider that [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- November 30, 2018: Claiming Our Voices—Claiming Our Truths With Marianne Williamsonviews: 545
- Marianne Williamson on Women and Religionviews: 792
- A Course In Miracles - Marianne Williamsonviews: 2138
- Stand Up, Speak Out!: Marianne Williamson at TEDxTraverseCityviews: 1529
- Marianne Williamson on Spiritual Death And Rebirth In The Gift Of Changeviews: 3613
- Eckhart Tolle & Marianne Williamson: Is Good or Bad an Illusion?views: 3590
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us."
- "Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness."
- "As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others."
- "The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world."
- "Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are."
- "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it."
- "May we not succumb to thoughts of violence and revenge today, but rather to thoughts of mercy and compassion. We are to love our enemies that they might be returned to their right minds."