Wayzata, Minnesota USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Realization, Love, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“I want to begin by saying that I know who you are. You are an eternal Being. You are love, acceptance, and compassion.You are strength, clarity, and truth. At the deepest level, you are pure consciousness, beyond form and content. You are powerful beyond imagining. You are an instrument of God’s will upon the earth. You are a champion of God and your ultimate destiny is to awaken into Oneness. You are the champion of your own soul. It is through your awakening in this lifetime that your soul will be restored to its immortality. You are the redeemer of Oneness and the revealer of Heaven on Earth. You are Buddha, revealing the pure mind of God. You are revealing the pure heart of God. And you are Lao Tzu, revealing the way of God in the world. You are awakened man. You are an awakened woman.”
Total Views: 14898
Leonard Jacobson is deeply committed to helping others break through to the joyous experience of living in the NOW. He teaches how to become fundamentally present and how to arise in mastery of your mind and ego, so that you are no longer involuntarily pulled out of Presence. Leonard embodies a profound depth of Presence and his teachings are a powerful reminder that in truth, there is no life outside of this moment. He has been guiding people how to be present for over 35 years.
Leonard teaches that the fully awakened state of consciousness is available now. It is not something that occurs in the future. It is not something that we can arrive at through spiritual practice. It is already here, waiting to be revealed. As you awaken into the present moment, your thoughts will stop, your mind will fall silent, and you will awaken to an inner silence and peace that is beyond understanding. You will begin to encounter what the mystics and Masters have been speaking of for centuries.
One of the most significant aspects of Leonard’s teaching is his unique insight into the nature of the mind and ego. Leonard teaches us how to come into right relationship with the ego in a way that helps the ego to relax, and he teaches us how to integrate awakened consciousness into everyday life and relationships.
He is the founder of The Conscious Living Foundation, a registered non-profit organization. In 2005, he was awarded the Peace Prize by Religious Science International, although he is not affiliated or associated with any religion or church. His teaching is both inclusive of, and transcendent of, all religions and spiritual traditions. It is for all those genuinely seeking to awaken, and for all those who want to overcome the pain and limitations of the past, and open into a more loving and abundant world.
Leonard is the author of five books, Words from Silence, Journey into Now, Embracing the Present, Bridging Heaven & Earth and In Search of the Light, a winner of the Indie Children’s book award. Journey into Now has been translated into eight different languages. He lives near Wayzata, Minnesota with his life partner, Mary Bruggeman, and offers evening teaching sessions, weekend workshops, and longer residential retreats in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Articles and Posts
- Right Relationship With The Ego - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 334
by Leonard Jacobson: During his opening talk, Leonard describes who we are in truth and how we keep ourselves imprisoned within a world of separation… He offers a simple way of awakening which will release us into deeper levels of the [...]
- Being with Feelings of Depression and Angerviews: 679
by Leonard Jacobson: If you are feeling depressed, it more than likely indicates that you have anger repressed within you… If you repress anger, it will turn inward and can lead to depression and anxiety. If you want to come [...]
- Eternal Silence - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 723
by Leonard Jacobson: When you become fully present, thoughts stop and your mind is silent. You are not trying to stop the thoughts. It simply happens as you become present. The very effort to stop thoughts is a reinforcement of [...]
- Presence, The Key To Liberation - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 1036
Leonard Jacobson– Teaching Sessions are scheduled regularly throughout the year… If you live in the Minneapolis area, you can attend in person. Please sign up to our mailing list to receive details of these sessions. We film the event, and post it on [...]
- The Soul's Journey - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 1182
by Leonard Jacobson: The enlightenment teachings of Leonard Jacobson… Source: AWAKEN
View all Articles and Posts
- The Meaning of Life - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 385
- Leonard Jacobson ‘The Path Of Champions’ Interview By Iain McNayviews: 374
- Ripples of Light - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 371
- Leonard Jacobson ‘The Path Of Champions’ Interview By Iain McNayviews: 484
- The Present Moment: Your True Home - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 548
- The Present Moment Is Your True Home - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 574
View all Videos
- "Everything that happens is designed to awaken us. Everything."
- "We are on a journey of becoming that which we already are. That is the impossible paradox of our lives."
- "Whenever you see the love in me, know that it is the love in you that you are seeing."
- "The past is gone. The future never arrives. In truth, there is no life outside of this moment."
- "It is not until you awaken and become fully present that you will realize that you have not been present. It is not until you awaken that you will realize you have been asleep, dreaming that you are awake."
- "If you can see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it, or smell it, you can be present with it. It is of the present moment, and so it brings to you the opportunity to be present with it."
- "We are here to wake up and then to celebrate.That is all we are here to do."