Palm Beach, Florida USA
Foundation of Teaching
Motivational, Health, Energy, Relationships,
Example of Teaching
“I think Awaken means to get outside of your history, outside of your conditioning, outside of your culture and become present in this moment and see what’s real, right now, without the filters. It’s the ability to witness the mind and be the master of the mind, instead of having the mind master you. This mind is not going to cooperate and say, “well, let’s do this together.” I’ve found in my life that your heart, your soul and your spirit have got to direct that mind, to take charge of it, and use it…or it will use you. And so, I think awakening is learning how to step outside of mind’s control and step more into heart’s control and to really experience the joy of whatever is happening in your moment.”
Total Views: 16942
Anthony (Tony) Robbins
For the past three decades, Anthony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance, he has been honored consistently for his strategic intellect and humanitarian endeavors.
His nonprofit Anthony Robbins Foundation provides assistance to inner-city youth, senior citizens, and the homeless, and feeds more than three million people in 56 countries every year through its international holiday “Basket Brigade.” Robbins has directly impacted the lives of more than 50 million people from over 100 countries with his best-selling books, multimedia and health products, public speaking engagements, and live events.
Robbins is an internationally best-selling author with five books published in 14 languages, and he is the creator of the #1 personal and professional development system of all time, Personal Power; more than 40 million audiotapes have been sold worldwide. Robbins has created a system of total immersion that produces the education, strategies, and momentum for measurable and lasting change.
Robbins is also the founder of Mastery University, which brings together the world’s leading experts from their respective fields. In the past, Robbins’ co-facilitators have included General Norman Schwarzkopf and Secretary of State Colin Powell on leadership, Dr. Deepak Chopra on psychoneuroimmunology, Peter Lynch and Sir John Templeton on finance, and Vice President Al Gore on creating peace in troubled times.
Highly respected as the nation’s foremost authority on the psychology of peak performance and personal, professional, and organizational turnaround, Robbins has advised and counseled Fortune 500 CEOs, world-renowned medical doctors, legends in entertainment, and championship sports teams including America’s Cup winner, America 3; Stanley Cup finalist, Los Angeles Kings; NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs; and other teams from the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association.
As a recognized catalyst for developing systems and strategies for accelerated and lasting transformations in individuals worldwide, Robbins has been sought after by psychologists and psychiatrists for training. Robbins, along with his partner Cloe Madanes, created almost ten years ago the Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention, which produces training materials and programs for the therapeutic community. Together they have trained more than 100,000 therapists.
Robbins’ commitment to creating an enduring legacy that will impact the world is surpassed only by his passion for family as a dedicated father of four children and a loving husband to his wife, Sage “Bonnie Pearl” Robbins.
Articles and Posts
- Use The Following Strategies To Transform Your Mental Healthviews: 298
by Tony Robbins: How to improve your mental health… Did you know more than 43 million Americans are dealing with mental health conditions? Many people let mental health issues go untreated, but if not dealt with properly, a deteriorating mental [...]
- Awaken Interviews Anthony (Tony) Robbins Pt 4 - Live In A Beautiful Stateviews: 11472
Anthony (Tony) R0bbins: Are you familiar with the ho’oponopono, the Hawaiian approach? David Welch: Please. TONY: It’s actually very beautiful; it’s very simple. I will mispronounce his name so I won’t even say his name because I don’t want to [...]
- Awaken Interviews Anthony (Tony) Robbins Pt 3 - The Awakened Masculine And Feminineviews: 64650
David Welch: If you were going to attempt to describe God, what would you say? Anthony (Tony) Robbins: Love. DAVID: Love…that’s all you need to say. I have a global question and let me frame it this way… It could [...]
- Awaken Interviews Anthony (Tony) Robbins Pt 2 - We Are Spiritual Beings!views: 32707
David Welch: When we awaken, who are we as spiritual beings? Anthony (Tony) Robbins: I think we all have to have that experience. That’s a direct experience that you have to have on your own. If someone tells you about [...]
- Awaken Interviews Anthony (Tony) Robbins Pt 1 - Step More Into Your Heartviews: 89659
David Welch: What does it mean to awaken and live an awakened life? Anthony (Tony) Robbins: I think it means to get outside of your history, outside of your conditioning, outside of your culture and become present in this moment [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Tony Robbins Tips On Changing The Way You Feelviews: 404
- How Should I Start Each Day? What's Priming?views: 1212
- Anthony (Tony) Robbins - How Can Drive Make You A Success?views: 4395
- Tony Robbins- Outstanding Relationshipsviews: 3797
- Grow And Giveviews: 1764
- Tony Robbins & Marie Forleo: What It Takes To Have an Extraordinary Lifeviews: 2618
View all Videos
- "I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy."
- "A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
- "Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives."
- “If you can't you must, and if you must you can.”
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
- “Every problem is a gift - without problems we would not grow.”
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”