Life Enhancement Practitioner
“We have a responsibility to use media as a platform to awaken consciousness in humanity.”
Total Views: 2243
Dr. Nikki Starr Noce, MD
Dr. Nikki is committed to love, compassion, happiness, health and harmony.
After receiving her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine and completing her internship at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Nikki chose to veer from the western medicine model to focus on wellness, prevention, and happiness. Dr Nikki is also a certified Yoga Instructor with a Bachelor’s Degree from New York University in Psychology and Nutrition.
Dr. Nikki, aka #DrLove, appeared on the Fox Television show Utopia, where she impacted the lives of millions. Leading by example, she introduced many Americans to yoga, meditation, healthy eating, love and compassion.
As a Life Enhancement Practitioner, Dr. Nikki is passionate about inspiring and empowering people to live the life of their dreams. Dr.Nikki currently lives in Los Angeles, working with clients across the country via The Initiation Course™ while traveling the world hosting retreats.
Articles and Videos
- What If You Could Talk To Plants? - Dr Nikki Star Noceviews: 148
by Dr. Nikki Star Noce: Plants are intelligent beings too… Sometimes it’s hard to imagine this because they operate much differently than we humans do. Their structure, function and make up are so different from ours and animals that is [...]
- Maybe You’re the Problem? - Nikki Star Noce MDviews: 234
by Nikki Star Noce: Get ready–because I’m gonna be pretty blunt in this post. All from a space of love (of by)… All because I believe in us living our greatest potential and a life we LOVE. Most people are [...]
- Balance The Masculine - Dr. Nikki Starr Noce MDviews: 883
by Dr. Nikki Starr Noce MD: As individuals and as a collective, we will know the greatest peace and joy… when the masculine and feminine energies become balanced–both within ourselves and in society. As I shared in my last post, our [...]
- Dr Nikki Star Noce M.D. - Quest 4: The Importance of the Feminineviews: 894
by Dr. Nikki Star Noce M.D: One upon a time God was recognized as having a masculine AND feminine aspect… The goddess was accepted and revered just as much as was the masculine God, which we connect to the religions of [...]
- The Purpose Of Living In Communityviews: 1053
by Nikki Starr Noce M.D:“Why would anyone want to live in community?” some of you may be thinking. “Seems kind of hippy dippy.” others may be thinking. Personal space versus shared space. Pros, cons? Well, it really depends on your purpose [...]
- "When we forgive and choose love above all else, we set ourselves free and create even more harmony."
- "Peace on Earth is possible and it begins with the Self."
- "The remedy often resides in Nature."
- "Enhancing our being in mind, body, and spirit is how to invite longevity, happiness, and love into our lives."
- "The secrets of the universe lie within–be still and listen."
- "Solitude is a time for creative insight, a time to listen to the longings of the heart."
- "Adopt the pace of nature, her essence is patience."
- "The only constant is change."
- "The only constant is change.Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Listen to your body. It's smarter than you think."