Life Enhancement Practitioner
“We have a responsibility to use media as a platform to awaken consciousness in humanity.”
Total Views: 1137
Dr. Nikki Starr Noce, MD
Dr. Nikki is committed to love, compassion, happiness, health and harmony.
After receiving her Medical Degree from New York University School of Medicine and completing her internship at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Nikki chose to veer from the western medicine model to focus on wellness, prevention, and happiness. Dr Nikki is also a certified Yoga Instructor with a Bachelor’s Degree from New York University in Psychology and Nutrition.
Dr. Nikki, aka #DrLove, appeared on the Fox Television show Utopia, where she impacted the lives of millions. Leading by example, she introduced many Americans to yoga, meditation, healthy eating, love and compassion.
As a Life Enhancement Practitioner, Dr. Nikki is passionate about inspiring and empowering people to live the life of their dreams. Dr.Nikki currently lives in Los Angeles, working with clients across the country via The Initiation Course™ while traveling the world hosting retreats.
Articles and Videos
- No Regrets: Every Experience Has Prepared Us For The Now.views: 650
by Dr Nikki Star Noce, M.D: Ever looked back on life and wonder why something happened? At the time you couldn’t make sense of it or see the purpose. Perhaps you felt regret. Maybe later on you realized the important [...]
- Dr Nikki Starr Noce - Enlightenment is...views: 505
by Dr Nikki Starr Noce: What is enlightenment? How do you define it? How do we get there? Buddha and Jesus come to mind when I think of enlightenment. To me, they represent the embodiment of love. To me, Enlightenment [...]
- Daniel Kraft: You Don’t Have To Be a Doctor to Improve Health Careviews: 700
This morning I interviewed Daniel Kraft for Singularity 1 on 1. I met Dr. Kraft at Singularity University where he is the Medicine and Neuroscience Chair and executive director of the FutureMed Program. Daniel is one of those people with an incredibly diverse spectrum of talents [...]
- The Real Food Revolution: Congressman Tim Ryan’s Manifesto For A New Food Systemviews: 1080
Dr. Mark Hyman: There is one place that nearly everything that matters today in the world converges… It is our fork, and what we decide to put on it every single day is of utmost importance. Food and the way we produce and [...]
- Why I am a Pegan – or Paleo-Vegan – and Why You Should Be Too!views: 1131
by Mark Hyman, MD: As a doctor, it is my job to figure out the best way to keep my patients healthy… We now know that food is medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause [...]
- "When we forgive and choose love above all else, we set ourselves free and create even more harmony."
- "Peace on Earth is possible and it begins with the Self."
- "The remedy often resides in Nature."
- "Enhancing our being in mind, body, and spirit is how to invite longevity, happiness, and love into our lives."
- "The secrets of the universe lie within–be still and listen."
- "Solitude is a time for creative insight, a time to listen to the longings of the heart."
- "Adopt the pace of nature, her essence is patience."
- "The only constant is change."
- "The only constant is change.Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Be moved by the beats and vibrations that touch your soul–dance."
- "Listen to your body. It's smarter than you think."