Northern California, USA
Foundation of Teaching
Feminine Spirituality, Meditation, Group Dynamics
Example of Teaching
“Your willingness to stay present, no matter what, is your ticket to the wild ride of Feminine Embodiment practice.”
Total Views: 5546
Chameli is a leading pioneer in contemporary feminine spirituality, and she has inspired thousands of women around the world with her breakthrough methods for living and embodying feminine awakening. She is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a method for illuminating our hidden strength and beauty.
As a teen Chameli embarked on her journey as a spiritual explorer, which, at the age of twenty, led her to India, which she has returned to more than fifteen times. She has studied with many remarkable mentors and undergone thousands of hours of intense practice of meditation and spiritual studies. The last 15 years she has been a student of ShantiMayi, a wisdom teacher based in India and France.
Chameli has taken every opportunity to become adept in her field through her own practice as well as through extensive training in group dynamics, meditation and spiritual counseling.
She is the initiator of a global network of groups for women, and the author of two books on feminine empowerment and spirituality which have been published in three languages.
Chameli was born in Norway and now lives in Northern California with her husband Arjuna and Angel the cat.
Articles and Posts
- Is This The Story You Came Here To Tell? - Chameli Ardaghviews: 299
by Chameli Ardagh: Perhaps you have been told that your longing is needy, that your visions are naive… your love of beauty is a luxury, and that the face of the One that you have had the blessing to glimpse [...]
- Be Kind To Yourself - Chameli Ardaghviews: 464
by Chameli Ardagh: The innocence and evolutionary intelligence of your spiritual longing can easily be kidnapped by ambitious, critical thought loops… . Before you know it, you associate being really harsh and judgmental towards yourself with being a good and responsible [...]
- Womens Temple - Chameli Ardaghviews: 7281
Chameli Ardagh: About the Practice… Welcome to the Temple of Divine Feminine Flow. Lie down on some soft pillows with a bowl of small fruit pieces, and make sure you are comfortable. Allow a few soft sighs and let one hand [...]
- Infinite Enlightening - Chameli Gad Ardaghviews: 1035
by Chameli Gad Ardagh: Progress is only possible through longing. And as the path of progress is infinite, there should be infinite longing… Thus longing becomes itself a form of the infinite, to be desired for its own sake. This [...]
- Chameli Ardagh The realization of radianceviews: 2144
by Chameli Ardagh: You are the light of awareness embodied in time and space. Embodied awareness brings forth embodied consciousness, which is radiant light. Bring your attention to the field of luminous awareness that illuminates your experience right now. Without this [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Chameli Ardagh, Awakening Women Practicesviews: 1821
- What is the Erotic? Chameli Ardaghviews: 1712
- The Mudra of Receptivity-Reunite with the non-verbal intelligence of your bodyviews: 3123
- Awakening Feminine Courageviews: 1510
- Awakening the Feminine Body-A Practiceviews: 1813
- Awakening Nourishing Rhythms-Changing Womanviews: 1522
1. “Let the world kiss you, sister. Let the moment kiss the most raw and tender spot in your heart until you cannot help but surrender, open.”
2. An Awakening woman… in a glowing and embodied, nothing-held-back love affair with the great mystery. She moves in the world with fierce compassion, grace and freedom and is passionate about truth, rest and real love.
3. “Your willingness to stay present, no matter what, is your ticket to the wild ride of Feminine Embodiment practice. No one is asking you to be perfect, to improve or modify yourself. Only your willingness to be here fully is required, and the richness of life itself will become your fiercest teacher.”