Northern California, USA
Foundation of Teaching
Feminine Spirituality, Meditation, Group Dynamics
Example of Teaching
“Your willingness to stay present, no matter what, is your ticket to the wild ride of Feminine Embodiment practice.”
Total Views: 4067
Chameli is a leading pioneer in contemporary feminine spirituality, and she has inspired thousands of women around the world with her breakthrough methods for living and embodying feminine awakening. She is especially appreciated for her love of mythology and storytelling as a method for illuminating our hidden strength and beauty.
As a teen Chameli embarked on her journey as a spiritual explorer, which, at the age of twenty, led her to India, which she has returned to more than fifteen times. She has studied with many remarkable mentors and undergone thousands of hours of intense practice of meditation and spiritual studies. The last 15 years she has been a student of ShantiMayi, a wisdom teacher based in India and France.
Chameli has taken every opportunity to become adept in her field through her own practice as well as through extensive training in group dynamics, meditation and spiritual counseling.
She is the initiator of a global network of groups for women, and the author of two books on feminine empowerment and spirituality which have been published in three languages.
Chameli was born in Norway and now lives in Northern California with her husband Arjuna and Angel the cat.
Articles and Posts
- Infinite Enlightening - Chameli Gad Ardaghviews: 394
by Chameli Gad Ardagh: Progress is only possible through longing. And as the path of progress is infinite, there should be infinite longing… Thus longing becomes itself a form of the infinite, to be desired for its own sake. This [...]
- Chameli Ardagh The realization of radianceviews: 1631
by Chameli Ardagh: You are the light of awareness embodied in time and space. Embodied awareness brings forth embodied consciousness, which is radiant light. Bring your attention to the field of luminous awareness that illuminates your experience right now. Without this [...]
- Can Feminine Spiritual Practice Change The Way We Work?views: 2693
by Chameli Ardagh: There is a soft glowing buzz behind the scenes here at AWI, as we are preparing for sadhana start tomorrow… It is a deeply moving experience to feel the energy of so many awakening women gathering together [...]
- All your attempts to reach me are in reality my attempts to reach youviews: 1548
by Chameli Ardagh: Oh Lover of Truth, She does it on purpose, I mean, being that irresistible… She knows that we all have GREAT reasons not to show up. She knows that we have read the books, that we know the [...]
- When you forget who you are…views: 1366
by Chameli Ardagh: Unworthiness and arrogance can only allure you into their entangled shadow dance when you forget who you are. But just because they have become so familiar, they manage sometimes to sneak in without you even noticing it. And all [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Chameli Ardagh, Awakening Women Practicesviews: 1347
- What is the Erotic? Chameli Ardaghviews: 1270
- The Mudra of Receptivity-Reunite with the non-verbal intelligence of your bodyviews: 2386
- Awakening Feminine Courageviews: 1156
- Awakening the Feminine Body-A Practiceviews: 1302
- Awakening Nourishing Rhythms-Changing Womanviews: 1048
1. “Let the world kiss you, sister. Let the moment kiss the most raw and tender spot in your heart until you cannot help but surrender, open.”
2. An Awakening woman… in a glowing and embodied, nothing-held-back love affair with the great mystery. She moves in the world with fierce compassion, grace and freedom and is passionate about truth, rest and real love.
3. “Your willingness to stay present, no matter what, is your ticket to the wild ride of Feminine Embodiment practice. No one is asking you to be perfect, to improve or modify yourself. Only your willingness to be here fully is required, and the richness of life itself will become your fiercest teacher.”