Ashland, Oregon USA
Foundation of Teaching
Ability to see energy since childhood; Developed her energy medicine approach while healing herself from M.S. and then treating more than 10,000 people in 90-minute sessions over a 23-year period prior to her first book.
Example of Teaching
“Illness is preceded by disruptions in the body’s energy systems and can be reversed by restoring flow and balance to those energies.”
Total Views: 8622
777 E. Main St.
Ashland, OR, 97520
Donna Eden is among the world’s most sought, most joyous, and most authoritative spokespersons for energy medicine. Donna’s abilities as a healer are legendary, and she has taught some thirty thousand people world-wide, both laypeople and professionals, how to understand the body as an energy system. Her invigorating presentations are rich with audience participation and stunning demonstrations of simple methods for shifting the body’s energies for health and vitality. Donna’s best-selling book, Energy Medicine, has been translated into 18 foreign editions, and is a classic in its field. According to Carolyn Myss: “The contribution Donna Eden has made with Energy Medicine will stand as one of the backbone studies as we lay a sound foundation for the field of holistic medicine.”
Donna has for 35 years been teaching people to methodically and with precision direct their energies for health and happiness, using methods akin to acupressure, therapeutic touch, and qi gong. Since childhood, Donna has been able to see the flow of the body’s energies, and from this clairvoyant ability, she has developed a system for teaching others, who do not have this gift, to productively work with.
Articles and Posts
- The Woman Behind Eden Energy Medicine: An Interview With Donna Edenviews: 10565
by Janna Messing: The following interview was written for a special issue, “The Spirit of Donna Eden‘s Energy Medicine” of the magazine InnerResources Magazine. This interview is reprinted over a series of Donna Eden’s Energy e-Letters My interview with Donna took [...]
- A Beginner's Guide to Energy Medicineviews: 3192
by Donna Eden: Energy medicine is both a complement to other systems of medical care and, in itself, a complete system for self-care and self-help. It can address physical illness and emotional disorders, and it can also promote wellness and [...]
- Donna Eden Energy Medicine: The Last Great Frontierviews: 2360
Energy medicine is a complete system for self-care that can provide amazing results, as shown in this article by Donna Eden, author of the best-selling book Energy Medicine. “Energy medicine is the last great frontier in medicine.” —Mehmet Oz, MD by Donna Eden: [...]
- The Energies of Love: The Key to Fulfilling Relationshipsviews: 2203
by Donna Eden: “You must know, of course, how much I love you. . . . But the fundamental and most vicious, swinish, murderous, and unchangeable fact is that we totally misunderstand each other . . . we operate on [...]
- Six Pillars of Energy Medicineviews: 2307
2008 by Donna Eden and David Feinstein Ph.D.: The current status of energy medicine and its increasing challenge to the biochemical paradigm that has dominated conventional medicine are reviewed. While energy medicine represents only a small fraction of one percent [...]
View all Articles and Posts
1. "Your illness is NOT your fault, but your healing IS your responsibility.”
2. “Energy Medicine is the oldest, safest, most available, most affordable medicine there is.” 3. “You are a latticework of energies.”
4. "Energy Medicine is both a complete system for self-care and self-help and a complement to other approaches to medical care. In energy medicine, energy is the medicine and energy is the patient. That is, the body heals by activating its natural energies (energy as the medicine). You also restore energies that have become weak, disturbed, or out of balance (energy as the patient)."
5. "Energy Medicine can address physical illness and emotional or mental disorders, and can also promote high-level wellness and peak performance. It utilizes techniques from healing traditions such as acupuncture, yoga, kinesiology, and qi gong. Energy Medicine is the science and the art of optimizing your energies to help your body and mind function at their best. Controlling your chemistry by managing your energies is the fast track for helping your body adapt to the challenges of the 21′s century."
6. "In my work, there are many forms of energy that we don’t know how to measure, but can be engaged to bring about healing. These energies also have an intelligence that I find amazing. Your body’s subtle energies are smarter than your intellect when it comes to healing you. They know how to mobilize themselves to do what is needed. No instructions from you required. Certain energies also carry information. Past trauma is carried in the chakras in as much detail as it is carried in the brain."
7. "The wonderful thing is that shifts are taking place so rapidly now. Doctors have amazing skills and tools, but growing numbers have begun to recognize the limitations of a mechanistic model that ignores the body’s energies and fails to teach effective self-care. I’m humbled now as more physicians attend my classes. They are willing to become beginners again and learn something that is outside of the frameworks they mastered in their own training."