Foundation of Teaching
Presence, Love, Compassion, Peace, Yoga, Meditation
Example of Teaching
“If you are rooted in reality there will be no fear.”
Total Views: 7194
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva
Going beyond mere words of solace, Sadhguru imparts the yogic sciences, empowering individuals to transform their lives and take their destiny into their hands.
Sadhguru embodies all paths of yoga – kriya (energy), bhakti (devotion), gnana (knowledge), and karma (action) – which allows him to mix the “right cocktail” for each individual, who is a unique combination of these four. So whether it is a villager of rural India or a corporate chief executive, Sadhguru is available to every human being.
Sadhguru has often said that “society is overripe for a spiritual process,” because despite today’s technological advances, which have bestowed much of humanity with luxuries and comforts, most human beings still remain in search of wholeness and purpose in their lives. Over the last three decades, Sadhguru has worked ceaselessly towards revitalizing the ancient spiritual sciences that have formed the fabric of India’s cultural ethos. In the last decade, Sadhguru has also been offering these spiritual sciences in the West. Never before has the core of yoga, in such magnificence and profundity, been available in that part of the world.
It is Sadhguru’s vision to offer one-drop of spirituality to every human being, to ensure that each individual can experience the deepest core of life within.
Articles and Posts
- Bhakti Yoga: The Nature Of Devotionviews: 555
by Sadhguru: What is devotion and how can we practice bhakti yoga? Sadhguru explains how a devotee is someone who has the right perspective of his place in the existence… Sadhguru: Right now, the only things that are in your experience [...]
- Accessing Pure Intelligence On The Path Of Gnana Yogaviews: 785
Is the mind a miracle or a mess? Sadhguru speaks about gnana yoga, the path of “knowing”, and whether the mind is capable of leading one to the divine, the ultimate destination… Sadhguru: In modern times, the human mind is [...]
- Kundalini: Awakening to the Treasure Withinviews: 887
by Sadhguru: “The word kundalini generally refers to that dimension of energy… which is yet to realize its potential. There is a huge volume of energy within you which is yet to find its potential. It is just there waiting, because [...]
- Become A Buddhaviews: 1095
by Sadhguru: On the occasion of Buddha Pournami, Sadhguru tells us what it means and what it takes to be a Buddha… Sadhguru: A person who grows on the spiritual path cannot ignore Gautama because his presence has become so [...]
- Kundalini Yoga: Beneficial Or Dangerous?views: 908
by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva: Sadhguru speaks about what kundalini is, and looks at the process of Kundalini Yoga… He explores how this powerful spiritual process should be approached with utmost responsibility and reverence. Sadhguru: In the yogic culture, the snake [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Sadhguru – Yogi And Mysticviews: 1194
- Samadhi – A Taste of “That Which is Not”- Sadhguruviews: 1303
- What is God?views: 3416
- Why Humanity is Violent - Sadhguru and Arianna Huffingtonviews: 2413
- What Is Spirituality?views: 2511
- What Decides Our Success?views: 2807
View all Videos
- "Life is far beyond meaning, Life is beyond meaning and that's why it is so beautiful"
- "When you wanting to know some thing is so Intense that you are willing to die for it, then knowing is not far away."
- "If you are rooted in reality there will be no fear."
- "People are afraid of listening to something new because they know what they believe is so fragile, it may just evaporate."
- "If you do not create misery in your head, to be peaceful, to be joyful is very natural."
- "The first and foremost thing that you owe to yourself is, you must be 100% straight with yourself."
- "You do not have any duty towards anything or anybody. If you have love and care, you will do what is needed."
- "If you do not do what you cannot do, it is not a problem. But, if you do not do, what you can do, this is tragedy."
- "Truth cannot be interpreted; truth can only be experienced. If you experience it, it is a reality. Otherwise, it is just a story."