Foundation of Teaching
Presence, Love, Compassion, Peace, Yoga, Meditation
Example of Teaching
“If you are rooted in reality there will be no fear.”
Total Views: 5819
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva
Going beyond mere words of solace, Sadhguru imparts the yogic sciences, empowering individuals to transform their lives and take their destiny into their hands.
Sadhguru embodies all paths of yoga – kriya (energy), bhakti (devotion), gnana (knowledge), and karma (action) – which allows him to mix the “right cocktail” for each individual, who is a unique combination of these four. So whether it is a villager of rural India or a corporate chief executive, Sadhguru is available to every human being.
Sadhguru has often said that “society is overripe for a spiritual process,” because despite today’s technological advances, which have bestowed much of humanity with luxuries and comforts, most human beings still remain in search of wholeness and purpose in their lives. Over the last three decades, Sadhguru has worked ceaselessly towards revitalizing the ancient spiritual sciences that have formed the fabric of India’s cultural ethos. In the last decade, Sadhguru has also been offering these spiritual sciences in the West. Never before has the core of yoga, in such magnificence and profundity, been available in that part of the world.
It is Sadhguru’s vision to offer one-drop of spirituality to every human being, to ensure that each individual can experience the deepest core of life within.
Articles and Posts
- Kundalini Yoga: Beneficial Or Dangerous?views: 299
by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva: Sadhguru speaks about what kundalini is, and looks at the process of Kundalini Yoga… He explores how this powerful spiritual process should be approached with utmost responsibility and reverence. Sadhguru: In the yogic culture, the snake [...]
- The Bhrigu Samhita – Predicting Humanity’s Futureviews: 743
Sadhguru explains the science behind the Bhrigu Samhita, which is used to predict people’s future… Sadhguru: Bhrigu was one of the Sapta Rishis, the first seven disciples of Shiva. It was an everyday process for them to go around Shiva [...]
- Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva What Is Consciousness?views: 942
by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva: A Mystic’s Perspective… “Consciousness” is a highly abused word, used in many different ways. First of all, let me define what we refer to as consciousness. You are a combination of many things. As a piece [...]
- Maximizing The Benefits Of Surya Namaskarviews: 1007
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva: looks at the impact of Surya Namaskar on the human system, and presents a few simple steps that can maximize its benefits… Sadhguru: Generally, people understand Surya Namaskar as an exercise: it strengthens your back, your muscles, [...]
- Sadhguru The Origins of Yogaviews: 990
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudeva: In the yogic culture, Shiva is not known as a god, but as the Adiyogi or the first yogi – the originator of yoga. He was the one who first put this seed into the human mind. [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Samadhi – A Taste of “That Which is Not”- Sadhguruviews: 246
- What is God?views: 2578
- Why Humanity is Violent - Sadhguru and Arianna Huffingtonviews: 1787
- What Is Spirituality?views: 1900
- What Decides Our Success?views: 2185
- Perceiving Life Beyond Logic views: 2116
View all Videos
- "Life is far beyond meaning, Life is beyond meaning and that's why it is so beautiful"
- "When you wanting to know some thing is so Intense that you are willing to die for it, then knowing is not far away."
- "If you are rooted in reality there will be no fear."
- "People are afraid of listening to something new because they know what they believe is so fragile, it may just evaporate."
- "If you do not create misery in your head, to be peaceful, to be joyful is very natural."
- "The first and foremost thing that you owe to yourself is, you must be 100% straight with yourself."
- "You do not have any duty towards anything or anybody. If you have love and care, you will do what is needed."
- "If you do not do what you cannot do, it is not a problem. But, if you do not do, what you can do, this is tragedy."
- "Truth cannot be interpreted; truth can only be experienced. If you experience it, it is a reality. Otherwise, it is just a story."