Valley Head, Alabama USA
Foundation of Teaching
Peace, Forgiveness, Compassion, Love, Spiritual Laws of Prosperity
Example of Teaching
“Act as if you have already achieved your goals. Belive that you receive. Acting with confidence and faith in yourself and your potential sends a powerful message to the universe.”
Total Views: 7262
Edwene Gaines Seminars, LLC
P.O. Box 125, Valley Head, Alabama 35989
256.635.1377 Fax: 256.635.1388
An ordained Unity minister since 1979, Edwene Gaines is a noted seminar leader who works with thousands of people each year across the United States and in South America on personal issues of prosperity, integrity, commitment and finding purpose for their lives. She is the owner-director of Rock Ridge Retreat Center in Valley Head, Alabama, where she holds retreats and conferences several times a year.
In her best-selling book, The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, Edwene sends an empowering message about the true meaning of prosperity-to help anyone achieve a life of material and spiritual abundance.
Imagine if you could achieve a life of true prosperity, Edwene explains in her book. Enjoying a healthy body through which you experience relationships that are satisfying and intimate, honest, and nurturing; work you love so much that it’s not work-it’s play; all the money you can spend. Living at this exceptional level is not only possible–it’s right there for you, if you abide by the four spiritual laws of prosperity.
Articles and Posts
- Excerpt: The Four Laws of Spiritual Prosperityviews: 2177
By Edwene Gaines: There is a line from the play Inherit the Wind by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee where a character is described as having always “looked for God too high up and too far away.” I think that’s what so [...]
- Edwene Gaines Finding Your Divine Purposeviews: 1966
by Edwene Gaines: At one time or another you’ve probably asked yourself, “What is the purpose of my life? What is its meaning? Why am I here on Earth, and what am I supposed to be doing?” Chances [...]
- Affirmative Prayer for Unexpected Blessings by Edwene Gainesviews: 2806
Edwene Gaines: I live in the midst of infinite abundance. The abundance of Spirit is my infinite source. The river of Life’s good never stops flowing.It flows through me into lavish expression. Good comes to me through unexpected avenues. Spirit works [...]
- Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity (Edwene Gaines)views: 3108
Celebrated author, speaker, and Unity minister Edwene Gaines hasn’t always enjoyed a luxurious or even comfortable lifestyle. She’ll speak with us on Heart & Soul for Women of Faith about how she completely transformed a life full of fear, judgment, and [...]
- Are You Too Old to Find Your Purpose?views: 1849
Edwene Gaines: Most of my coaching clients are moms in their 40s and 50s. One of the things they often say is that it’s too late for them to find their purpose or do the thing that would make them [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity - Edwene Gainesviews: 1178
- 12/05/10 (Part 1)-Unity Church of Austinviews: 1644
- Edwene Gaines at the Bodhi Spiritual Center (pt 2)views: 1651
- Edwene Gaines at the Bodhi Spiritual Center (pt 1)views: 1529
- Edwene Gaines "Spiritual Laws"views: 1759
- Edwene Gaines: The Secret of Permanent Prosperityviews: 1865
View all Videos
- 'When any of us puts our intention out there, and we make a 100% commitment to that intention, and we make every step a step of impeccability, a step of integrity–then somehow the universe opens up a way where before there was no way."
- "Every single one of us has everything it takes to begin today to live our lives at that level where they work all the time, in every area–all it takes is a conscious intention."
- "If you desire something, and then deny that you desire it, that’s cowardice and spiritual laziness. And what’s more it’s a lie."
- "Money is an energy system we are using right now, which one day I believe will one day disappear."
- "God wants us to do more, to have more and to play big."
- "My name is Edwene Gaines and what I want you to know about me is that I am a woman of power. And I’m a woman of passion and I care deeply about you and me and all of our brothers and sisters on earth and it is my full intention to make a difference on this planet."