Chicago, Illinois USA
Foundation of Teaching
Six Sensory Living, Love, Compassion, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves.”
Total Views: 7399
Sonia Choquette Ph.D.
Sonia Choquette is a globally celebrated and dynamic spiritual teacher, six-sensory consultant, enchanting storyteller, and transformational visionary guide, known for her delightful humor and skill in quickly shifting people out of difficulty and into flow. She is the author of 19 international bestselling books on intuitive awakening, personal growth, creativity, and transformational leadership including the New York Times bestseller “The Answer is Simple.”
Sonia is inspiring a global conscious movement around the truth that “We, as humans, are Divine Beings endowed with SIX senses to guide us through life” and insists that we must activate and rely on our innate sixth sense in order to make the most authentic, well-informed, healthy, and soul satisfying decisions possible.
Her work has been published in over 40 countries and in 37 languages, making her one of the most widely read authors and experts in her field in the world.
Because of her unique gift, Sonia is in high demand around the world as she is unsurpassed in effectively helping both individuals and organizations dramatically improve their experience in empowering and transformational ways.
Educated at the University of Denver, and the Sorbonne in Paris, in addition to holding a doctorate from the American Institute of Holistic Theology, she is also a member of the Transformational Leadership Council.
Articles and Posts
- Sonia Choquette: Your Intuitive Intelligenceviews: 758
by Sonia Choquette: Browsing through my favorite bookstore last week, in the self improvement section as always as it is my favorite, I couldn’t help but appreciate… the many books on the shelf addressing our need for expanding our intelligence [...]
- 4 Things You Can Do To Activate Your Intuition | Sonia Choquetteviews: 1068
by Sonia Choquette: In this video, Sonia Choquette explains the numerous benefits you’ll feel by tuning into your intuition, plus 4 ways to activate it immediately… Interested to learn how to develop your intuition for fun and profit? Enroll for your [...]
- Sonia Choquette PhD How To Lift Our Spiritsviews: 1340
by Sonia Choquette PhD: Dear Beloved Six-Sensories, I have received many emails from people saying that they are feeling blue, in a funk, lonely, isolated, depressed, and can’t seem to shake it. Maybe it’s the post end-of-the-world blues. I’m not [...]
- Sonia Choquette Interviewviews: 1900
by Steve Pavlina: Sonia Choquette Ph.D. is a world-renowned author, storyteller, vibrational healer, and six-sensory spiritual teacher. She’s the author of eight best-selling books, including Diary of a Psychic and Trust Your Vibes, and numerous audio programs and card decks. I first [...]
- Sonia Choquette Ph.D Time to Relaxviews: 2009
By Sonia Choquette Ph.D. This morning I overslept. I spent the weekend teaching a workshop on the east coast and then caught a flight home that landed at midnight. By the time I collected my luggage, got to my car and [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- You Are Not Alone - Sonia Choquetteviews: 226
- Forgiveness - Sonia Choquetteviews: 332
- What is My Purpose? -Sonia Choquetteviews: 348
- Getting Through Difficult Times with Sonia Choquetteviews: 1322
- Being a Six Sensory Personviews: 2034
- Sonia Choquette Ph.D Discover Why You Are Here Part 3views: 1945
View all Videos
- "Accept what is. Your soul’s purpose right now is to respond in a grounded, nonreactive manner to what life deals you, and take nothing personally-good or bad. Instead focus on what you want to create in all circumstances."
- "When our personal inner vision is sharp and balanced, it awakens our ability to look at life with a creative and positive point of view. It stimulates our thirst for knowledge and education in every possible way."
- "People frustrate us and let us down. Not because we aren’t lovable, but because we rely on them to do our job of loving us. We must accept that our lovability and worth doesn’t come from others. It comes from within!"
- "I am deeply reminded that our life’s journey is a gift, not a given, and that we can never truly know how long the journey will last. All we can do is decide how it unfolds."
- "Genuine relationships depend first on a healthy relationship with ourselves."
- "Denying our weaknesses is neither power, nor protection. We cannot overcome those disabling parts of our own nature which in fact steal our power away, if we do not acknowledge they exist."