Wayzata, Minnesota USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Realization, Love, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“In truth, there is no life outside of the present moment. Sooner or later, we must all come to terms with this simple fact.”
Total Views: 11295
Conscious Living Foundation
Wayzata, MN 55391
Leonard Jacobson is deeply committed to helping others break through to the joyous experience of living in the NOW. He teaches how to become fundamentally present and how to arise in mastery of your mind and ego, so that you are no longer involuntarily pulled out of Presence. Leonard embodies a profound depth of Presence and his teachings are a powerful reminder that in truth, there is no life outside of this moment. He has been guiding people how to be present for over 35 years.
Leonard teaches that the fully awakened state of consciousness is available now. It is not something that occurs in the future. It is not something that we can arrive at through spiritual practice. It is already here, waiting to be revealed. As you awaken into the present moment, your thoughts will stop, your mind will fall silent, and you will awaken to an inner silence and peace that is beyond understanding. You will begin to encounter what the mystics and Masters have been speaking of for centuries.
One of the most significant aspects of Leonard’s teaching is his unique insight into the nature of the mind and ego. Leonard teaches us how to come into right relationship with the ego in a way that helps the ego to relax, and he teaches us how to integrate awakened consciousness into everyday life and relationships.
He is the founder of The Conscious Living Foundation, a registered non-profit organization. In 2005, he was awarded the Peace Prize by Religious Science International, although he is not affiliated or associated with any religion or church. His teaching is both inclusive of, and transcendent of, all religions and spiritual traditions. It is for all those genuinely seeking to awaken, and for all those who want to overcome the pain and limitations of the past, and open into a more loving and abundant world.
Leonard is the author of five books, Words from Silence, Journey into Now, Embracing the Present, Bridging Heaven & Earth and In Search of the Light, a winner of the Indie Children’s book award. Journey into Now has been translated into eight different languages. He lives near Wayzata, Minnesota with his life partner, Mary Bruggeman, and offers evening teaching sessions, weekend workshops, and longer residential retreats in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Articles and Posts
- Being Here - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 323
Leonard Jacobson: With awakening we open to the present moment, which is the doorway to love, truth, and oneness. Source: AWAKEN
- Peace On Earth - December 2017 - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 891
by Leonard Jacobson: Each of us makes up the collective. Whatever is happening at the collective level is a reflection of who we are as individuals… If you want peace on earth, by all means march in peace rallies, write letters, become [...]
- A Call To Awaken - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 896
by Leonard Jacobson: I want to begin by saying that I know who you are. You are an eternal Being. You are love, acceptance, and compassion. You are strength, clarity, and truth. At the deepest level, you are pure consciousness, [...]
- Awaken Interviews Leonard Jacobson Part III - How Do We Come Into Right Relationship With The Ego?views: 1312
Leonard Jacobson: I’ve made Step Two very, very easy and simple…just four things to watch out for. We humans have been trying to awaken for lifetimes, without much success. Because of the rapid advancement of technology, it is imperative that [...]
- Awaken Interviews Leonard Jacobson Part II - Opening Into God Consciousnessviews: 937
Donna Quesada: Leonard, is it necessary to have a spiritual teacher? Some people are naturally like that, but what about those who want to wake up? Is it possible to self direct? Leonard: Well, I had my first awakening without [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- "Everything that happens is designed to awaken us. Everything."
- "We are on a journey of becoming that which we already are. That is the impossible paradox of our lives."
- "Whenever you see the love in me, know that it is the love in you that you are seeing."
- "The past is gone. The future never arrives. In truth, there is no life outside of this moment."
- "It is not until you awaken and become fully present that you will realize that you have not been present. It is not until you awaken that you will realize you have been asleep, dreaming that you are awake."
- "If you can see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it, or smell it, you can be present with it. It is of the present moment, and so it brings to you the opportunity to be present with it."
- "We are here to wake up and then to celebrate.That is all we are here to do."