Wayzata, Minnesota USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Realization, Love, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“In truth, there is no life outside of the present moment. Sooner or later, we must all come to terms with this simple fact.”
Total Views: 10372
Conscious Living Foundation
Wayzata, MN 55391
Leonard Jacobson is deeply committed to helping others break through to the joyous experience of living in the NOW. He teaches how to become fundamentally present and how to arise in mastery of your mind and ego, so that you are no longer involuntarily pulled out of Presence. Leonard embodies a profound depth of Presence and his teachings are a powerful reminder that in truth, there is no life outside of this moment. He has been guiding people how to be present for over 35 years.
Leonard teaches that the fully awakened state of consciousness is available now. It is not something that occurs in the future. It is not something that we can arrive at through spiritual practice. It is already here, waiting to be revealed. As you awaken into the present moment, your thoughts will stop, your mind will fall silent, and you will awaken to an inner silence and peace that is beyond understanding. You will begin to encounter what the mystics and Masters have been speaking of for centuries.
One of the most significant aspects of Leonard’s teaching is his unique insight into the nature of the mind and ego. Leonard teaches us how to come into right relationship with the ego in a way that helps the ego to relax, and he teaches us how to integrate awakened consciousness into everyday life and relationships.
He is the founder of The Conscious Living Foundation, a registered non-profit organization. In 2005, he was awarded the Peace Prize by Religious Science International, although he is not affiliated or associated with any religion or church. His teaching is both inclusive of, and transcendent of, all religions and spiritual traditions. It is for all those genuinely seeking to awaken, and for all those who want to overcome the pain and limitations of the past, and open into a more loving and abundant world.
Leonard is the author of five books, Words from Silence, Journey into Now, Embracing the Present, Bridging Heaven & Earth and In Search of the Light, a winner of the Indie Children’s book award. Journey into Now has been translated into eight different languages. He lives near Wayzata, Minnesota with his life partner, Mary Bruggeman, and offers evening teaching sessions, weekend workshops, and longer residential retreats in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Articles and Posts
- Awaken Interviews Leonard Jacobson - What It Means To Awakenviews: 888
Donna Quesada: Well, Leonard it’s really nice to meet you. David gave me your book a few weeks ago and I sure have enjoyed it and I was just delighted to know I would be talking with you today. So [...]
- Awakening - Leonard Jacobsonviews: 568
by Leonard Jacobson: Awakening involves crossing a threshold from one level of consciousness to another. There are three levels of consciousness… The first is the level of mind. At the level of mind, your experience of life is always filtered [...]
- Leonard Jacobson - A Silent Mindviews: 444
by Leonard Jacobson: When you become fully present, thoughts stop and your mind is silent… You are not trying to stop the thoughts. It simply happens as you become present. Thoughts stop as you become present, because thoughts are always [...]
- Leonard Jacobson – Keys To Awakeningviews: 586
by Leonard Jacobson: The most important key to awakening is to learn the art of being present. It is only from Presence that you can be unconditionally loving and accepting of yourself. This includes all those things you would like [...]
- Leonard Jacobson - Total Acceptanceviews: 704
by Leonard Jacobson: To trust in God really means to live in total acceptance of what is… This does not mean that you live passively in the world. You live in the world with love, honesty and integrity. You live an [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- "Everything that happens is designed to awaken us. Everything."
- "We are on a journey of becoming that which we already are. That is the impossible paradox of our lives."
- "Whenever you see the love in me, know that it is the love in you that you are seeing."
- "The past is gone. The future never arrives. In truth, there is no life outside of this moment."
- "It is not until you awaken and become fully present that you will realize that you have not been present. It is not until you awaken that you will realize you have been asleep, dreaming that you are awake."
- "If you can see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it, or smell it, you can be present with it. It is of the present moment, and so it brings to you the opportunity to be present with it."
- "We are here to wake up and then to celebrate.That is all we are here to do."