Wayzata, Minnesota USA
Foundation of Teaching
Self-Realization, Love, Presence, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“In truth, there is no life outside of the present moment. Sooner or later, we must all come to terms with this simple fact.”
Total Views: 9623
Conscious Living Foundation
Wayzata, MN 55391
Leonard Jacobson is deeply committed to helping others break through to the joyous experience of living in the NOW. He teaches how to become fundamentally present and how to arise in mastery of your mind and ego, so that you are no longer involuntarily pulled out of Presence. Leonard embodies a profound depth of Presence and his teachings are a powerful reminder that in truth, there is no life outside of this moment. He has been guiding people how to be present for over 35 years.
Leonard teaches that the fully awakened state of consciousness is available now. It is not something that occurs in the future. It is not something that we can arrive at through spiritual practice. It is already here, waiting to be revealed. As you awaken into the present moment, your thoughts will stop, your mind will fall silent, and you will awaken to an inner silence and peace that is beyond understanding. You will begin to encounter what the mystics and Masters have been speaking of for centuries.
One of the most significant aspects of Leonard’s teaching is his unique insight into the nature of the mind and ego. Leonard teaches us how to come into right relationship with the ego in a way that helps the ego to relax, and he teaches us how to integrate awakened consciousness into everyday life and relationships.
He is the founder of The Conscious Living Foundation, a registered non-profit organization. In 2005, he was awarded the Peace Prize by Religious Science International, although he is not affiliated or associated with any religion or church. His teaching is both inclusive of, and transcendent of, all religions and spiritual traditions. It is for all those genuinely seeking to awaken, and for all those who want to overcome the pain and limitations of the past, and open into a more loving and abundant world.
Leonard is the author of five books, Words from Silence, Journey into Now, Embracing the Present, Bridging Heaven & Earth and In Search of the Light, a winner of the Indie Children’s book award. Journey into Now has been translated into eight different languages. He lives near Wayzata, Minnesota with his life partner, Mary Bruggeman, and offers evening teaching sessions, weekend workshops, and longer residential retreats in the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia.
Articles and Posts
- Leonard Jacobson - Thinking Your Way Into the Mindviews: 239
“Riding on the wings of thought, I enter the world of time. Riding on the wings of thought I enter the world of the mind.” Leonard Jacobson The mind is a dimension of consciousness that allows you to leave the [...]
- Leonard Jacobson You Are Loveviews: 754
Leonard Jacobson: When you are present, you are love, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You radiate love in the same way that the flame of a candle radiates light and it has nothing to do with who [...]
- Leonard Jacobson The Distinction Between Presence and Mindviews: 733
How do you know when you are truly present? Leonard Jacobson: There is a very clear distinction between the awakened state of Presence and the world of the mind. When you are fully present, thoughts stop and your mind is [...]
- Leonard Jacobson: Belief in God is an Obstacle to Knowing Godviews: 995
Leonard Jacobson: God is real. God is here now, but we are not. We are lost in the past and future world of the mind. We are lost in a world of illusion and separation. We are lost in ideas, opinions, [...]
- Leonard Jacobson: The Walkviews: 808
by Leonard Jacobson: A man went for a walk one day. As he walked, he became aware that he was feeling lost and alone… Rather than push the feelings away, he allowed them to be present with him. “I’m lost. [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- "Everything that happens is designed to awaken us. Everything."
- "We are on a journey of becoming that which we already are. That is the impossible paradox of our lives."
- "Whenever you see the love in me, know that it is the love in you that you are seeing."
- "The past is gone. The future never arrives. In truth, there is no life outside of this moment."
- "It is not until you awaken and become fully present that you will realize that you have not been present. It is not until you awaken that you will realize you have been asleep, dreaming that you are awake."
- "If you can see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, touch it, or smell it, you can be present with it. It is of the present moment, and so it brings to you the opportunity to be present with it."
- "We are here to wake up and then to celebrate.That is all we are here to do."