Palm Beach, Florida USA
Foundation of Teaching
Motivational, Health, Energy, Relationships,
Example of Teaching
“A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
Total Views: 13942
Anthony (Tony) Robbins
For the past three decades, Anthony Robbins has served as an advisor to leaders around the world. A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations, organizational turnaround, and peak performance, he has been honored consistently for his strategic intellect and humanitarian endeavors.
His nonprofit Anthony Robbins Foundation provides assistance to inner-city youth, senior citizens, and the homeless, and feeds more than three million people in 56 countries every year through its international holiday “Basket Brigade.” Robbins has directly impacted the lives of more than 50 million people from over 100 countries with his best-selling books, multimedia and health products, public speaking engagements, and live events.
Robbins is an internationally best-selling author with five books published in 14 languages, and he is the creator of the #1 personal and professional development system of all time, Personal Power; more than 40 million audiotapes have been sold worldwide. Robbins has created a system of total immersion that produces the education, strategies, and momentum for measurable and lasting change.
Robbins is also the founder of Mastery University, which brings together the world’s leading experts from their respective fields. In the past, Robbins’ co-facilitators have included General Norman Schwarzkopf and Secretary of State Colin Powell on leadership, Dr. Deepak Chopra on psychoneuroimmunology, Peter Lynch and Sir John Templeton on finance, and Vice President Al Gore on creating peace in troubled times.
Highly respected as the nation’s foremost authority on the psychology of peak performance and personal, professional, and organizational turnaround, Robbins has advised and counseled Fortune 500 CEOs, world-renowned medical doctors, legends in entertainment, and championship sports teams including America’s Cup winner, America 3; Stanley Cup finalist, Los Angeles Kings; NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs; and other teams from the National Hockey League, Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association.
As a recognized catalyst for developing systems and strategies for accelerated and lasting transformations in individuals worldwide, Robbins has been sought after by psychologists and psychiatrists for training. Robbins, along with his partner Cloe Madanes, created almost ten years ago the Robbins-Madanes Center for Strategic Intervention, which produces training materials and programs for the therapeutic community. Together they have trained more than 100,000 therapists.
Robbins’ commitment to creating an enduring legacy that will impact the world is surpassed only by his passion for family as a dedicated father of four children and a loving husband to his wife, Sage “Bonnie Pearl” Robbins.
Articles and Posts
- What Can I Do To Feel Happier - Tony Robbinsviews: 515
by Tony Robbins: Figuring out how to become a better person is no easy task… Do you find yourself wondering what you’re missing? Thinking that there must be something that you should be doing? Unsure how to feel happy and [...]
- Hunger Will Destroy Your Fear Of Failure - Tony Robbinsviews: 751
by Tony Robbins: Dear 2018 Graduates… You and I have certainly grown up in very different environments, and I’m not going to pretend to know your personal goals or expectations. Still, I remember what it was like to be twenty-something: I loved [...]
- What A Day In The Life Of Tony Robbins Actually Looks Likeviews: 714
by Matt Valentine: For the past several decades, business and performance coach Tony Robbins has provided insight and knowledge to people all over the world who want to transform their life and reach peak performance… Robbins is known for his commanding stage presence, his energy [...]
- How To Recognize People's Patterns - Anthony (Tony) Robbinsviews: 670
by Tony Robbins: Make new distinctions about how they perceive the world… The metaprogram-sorting principles I’ve explained so far are important and powerful; however, the crucial thing to remember is that the number of metaprograms you’re aware of is limited [...]
- Awaken Interviews Anthony (Tony) Robbins - What It Means To Awakenviews: 80195
David Welch: What does it mean to awaken and live an awakened life? Anthony (Tony) Robbins: I think it means to get outside of your history, outside of your conditioning, outside of your culture and become present in this moment [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Grow And Giveviews: 961
- Tony Robbins & Marie Forleo: What It Takes To Have an Extraordinary Lifeviews: 1747
- Go Inside Tony Robbins’ Illustrious Retreats With The First Trailer For Netflix Documentaryviews: 1398
- Tony Robbins' Emotional Flood Exercise | Oprah's Lifeclassviews: 1718
- Tony Robbins' Emotional Flood Exercise | Oprah's Lifeclassviews: 1736
- Anthony (Tony) Robbins: Could Moving Be The Answer?views: 1737
View all Videos
- "I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy."
- "A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
- "Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives."
- “If you can't you must, and if you must you can.”
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
- “Every problem is a gift - without problems we would not grow.”
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”