Ashland, Oregon USA
Foundation of Teaching
Presence, Non-Duality, Authentic Power, Love, Compassion, Quantum Physics
Example of Teaching
“Your heart is your home, and all roads lead to home.”
Total Views: 6109
Gary Zukav’s gentle presence, humor, and insightful wisdom have inspired millions to realize their soul’s greatest potential. A master teacher and the eloquent author of four consecutive New York Times bestsellers, Gary is dedicated to the current extraordinary transformation in human consciousness – an unprecedented threshold in the human experience. This transformation is no less than a Revolution of the Soul, one that touches the heart of all humanity and is based on spiritual growth, conscious choices, and a deep celebration and reverence for Life.
In 1979, “The Dancing Wu Li Masters: An Overview of the New Physics” plumbed the depths of quantum physics and relativity, winning the American Book Award for Science. In 1989, “The Seat of the Soul” led the way to seeing the alignment of the personality and the soul as the fulfillment of life and captured the imagination of millions. It became the #1 New York Times bestseller 31 times and remained on the New York Times bestseller list for three years.
In 2000, Gary wrote “Soul Stories,” another New York Times Bestseller, and then co-authored two more bestsellers with his spiritual partner Linda Francis. These co-creations “The Heart of the Soul: Emotional Awareness” and “The Mind of the Soul: Responsible Choice” were published in 2002 and 2003. In 2007 he wrote “Soul To Soul: Communications from the Heart.”
Now, Gary Zukav reveals a revolutionary new path for spiritual growth in his book S”piritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power.” He outlines the steps to developing this profound new relationship dynamic which enables and empowers us to reach our full potential and create authentic power and the fulfilling and joyful life that is calling to us all.
His insight, thoughtful presence, and contagious enthusiasm have endeared Gary Zukav to millions of viewers through his 34 appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Six million copies of his books are in print and translations have been published in 32 languages.
Gary Zukav grew up in the Midwest, graduated from Harvard, and became a Special Forces (Green Beret) officer with Vietnam service before writing his first book. In 1993 he met Linda Francis. They co-founded the Seat of the Soul Institute in 1998 and moved to Ashland, Oregon, in 2000.
Articles and Posts
- Kindness - Gary Zukovviews: 694
by Gary Zukov: Last week our granddaughter graduated from Oregon State University… Linda and I were thrilled. The guest speaker surprised everyone. Instead of the usual encouragement to climb mountains and follow dreams, he suggested that the graduates be kind. “As you grow older,” [...]
- The Big Choice - Gary Zukovviews: 504
by Gary Zukov: Have you ever wondered why things happen the way they do in your life? Have you ever considered that the creation of your experiences, like the creation of everything else, is governed by the law of cause [...]
- Gary Zukav - The Biggest Communityviews: 765
by Gary Zukav: Imagine a community that includes everyone… This is impossible from the perspective that is limited to what we can see, hear, touch, smell, and taste. From this perspective power is ability to manipulate and control, and everyone seeks [...]
- Gary Zukav Warrior Of The Heartviews: 1313
by Gary Zukav: My adopted Lakota brother, Phil Lane, Jr., told me a story at a gathering of young Native Americans I have never forgotten, and I feel certain that I never will… A rancher on the plains often saw [...]
- Gary Zukav Authenticityviews: 1792
by Gary Zukav: Authenticity is now a requirement of our evolution. It means a genuine, real, down-to-bedrock, can’t-be-denied expression of all that is grounded, wholesome, and healthy. “Authentic” means loving because no other experience of ourselves or others is grounded, [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Gary Zukav Discusses Authentic Power And The Immortal Soul With Oprahviews: 3498
- Mitchell Rabin Interviews Author & Teacher Gary Zukavviews: 1586
- The Seat of the Soul (excerpt)views: 1601
- Gary Zukav decodes the secrets of spiritual partnership: An exclusive interviewviews: 1399
- Gary Zukav Interview, Pt. 2views: 1317
- How to create authentic power? Choosing Love vs. Fearviews: 1323
- "Your heart is your home, and all roads lead to home."
- "Subatomic particles do not just sit around being subatomic particles. They are beehives of activity."
- "Please… tell me who you are and what you want. And if you think those are simple questions, keep in mind that most people live their entire lives without arriving at an answer."
- "Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is."
- "You may seek companionship and warmth, for example, but if your unconscious intention is to keep people at a distance, the experiences of separation and pain will surface again and again until you come to understand that you, yourself, are creating them. Eventually, you will choose to create harmony and love. You will choose to draw to you the highest-frequency currents that each situation has to offer. Eventually, you will come to understanding that love heals everything, and love is all there is."
- "The journey may take many lifetimes, but you will complete it. It is impossible not to complete it. It is not a question of if but of when. Every situation that you create serves this purpose. Every experience that you encounter serves this purpose."
- “Illusion holds power over you when you are not able to remember that you are a powerful spirit that has taken on the physical experience for the purpose of learning. It has power over you when you are compelled by wants and impulses and values of your personality. It holds power over you when you fear and hate and sorrow and fester in anger or strike out in rage. It has NO power over you when you LOVE, when compassion opens your heart to others, when your creativity flows unimpeded joyously into the present moment. In other words, the illusion had no power over a personality that is fully aligned with the soul.”