Maui, Hawaii USA
Foundation of Teaching
The Power of Intention, Self-Help, Motivation, Presence, Affirmation, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
Total Views: 10488
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Wayne W. Dyer, PH.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He’s the author of over 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.
His books “Manifest Your Destiny,” “Wisdom of the Ages,” “There’s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem,” and the New York Times bestsellers “10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace,” “The Power of Intention,” “Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts—Change Your Life,” “Excuses Begone,” and now “Wishes Fulfilled” have all been featured as National Public Television specials.
Dyer told readers to pursue self actualization, calling reliance on the self as a guide to “religious” experience, and suggested that readers emulate Jesus Christ, whom he termed both an example of a self-actualized person, and a “preacher of self-reliance”. Dyer criticized societal focus on guilt, which he saw as an unhealthy immobilization in the present due to actions taken in the past. He advocated readers to see how parents, institutions, and even they, themselves, have imposed guilt trips upon themselves.
Although Dyer initially resisted the spiritual tag, by the 1990s he had altered his message to include more components of spirituality when he wrote the book “Real Magic,” and discussed higher consciousness, in the book “Your Sacred Self.”
Dyer holds a Doctorate in Educational Counseling from Wayne State University and was an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
Dr. Wayne Dyer is affectionately called the “father of motivation” by his fans. Despite his childhood spent in orphanages and foster homes, Dr. Dyer has overcome many obstacles to make his dreams come true. Today he spends much of his time showing others how to do the same.
When he’s not traveling the globe delivering his uplifting message, Wayne is writing from his home in Maui.
Articles and Posts
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer - See Yourself as an Infinite Spiritual Beingviews: 578
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: We all live on a stage where many infinities gather. Just take a look outside tonight and contemplate the infinity of space. There are stars so far away from us that they’re measured in the [...]
- A Powerful Meditation to Banish Your Fear of Death & Endings - Dr. Wayne W. Dyerviews: 538
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: The Consolations of Infinity… Excerpted from The Power of Intention, pages 120-121. We all live on a stage where many infinities gather. Just take a look outside tonight and contemplate the infinity of space. There are [...]
- Spiritual Solutions - Dr. Wayne Dyerviews: 647
by Dr. Wayne Dyer: Before merging into form, we were a part of God… with all the inherent qualities of a Creator who sends forth abundance, creativity, love, peace, joy, and well-being. The spiritual dimension calls to us in this material world [...]
- Unconditional Love - Dr Wayne Dyerviews: 912
There is no greater power in heaven or on earth than pure, unconditional love… The nature of the God force, the unseen intelligence in all things, which causes the material world and is the center of both the spiritual and [...]
- 12 Steps For Simplifying Your Lifeviews: 871
by Dr. Wayne Dyer: Inspiration is a state of being here and now in this material world, while at the same time reconnecting to our spiritual origins… In order to be receptive to inspiration, we need to eliminate the ego [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Dy Wayne Dyer: The Shiftviews: 2785
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Lifeviews: 2452
- Dr. Wayne Dyer's Top 5 Motivational Speeches of all Time (Video)views: 2822
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Live Flowing With the Taoviews: 2906
- How to Get What You Really Wantviews: 2054
- The Awakened Lifeviews: 2433
- "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
- "A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe."
- "It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized."
- "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
- "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
- "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- "Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you."