Maui, Hawaii USA
Foundation of Teaching
The Power of Intention, Self-Help, Motivation, Presence, Affirmation, Non-Duality
Example of Teaching
“A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.”
Total Views: 9076
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Wayne W. Dyer, PH.D., is an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. He’s the author of over 30 books, has created many audio programs and videos, and has appeared on thousands of television and radio shows.
His books “Manifest Your Destiny,” “Wisdom of the Ages,” “There’s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem,” and the New York Times bestsellers “10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace,” “The Power of Intention,” “Inspiration, Change Your Thoughts—Change Your Life,” “Excuses Begone,” and now “Wishes Fulfilled” have all been featured as National Public Television specials.
Dyer told readers to pursue self actualization, calling reliance on the self as a guide to “religious” experience, and suggested that readers emulate Jesus Christ, whom he termed both an example of a self-actualized person, and a “preacher of self-reliance”. Dyer criticized societal focus on guilt, which he saw as an unhealthy immobilization in the present due to actions taken in the past. He advocated readers to see how parents, institutions, and even they, themselves, have imposed guilt trips upon themselves.
Although Dyer initially resisted the spiritual tag, by the 1990s he had altered his message to include more components of spirituality when he wrote the book “Real Magic,” and discussed higher consciousness, in the book “Your Sacred Self.”
Dyer holds a Doctorate in Educational Counseling from Wayne State University and was an associate professor at St. John’s University in New York.
Dr. Wayne Dyer is affectionately called the “father of motivation” by his fans. Despite his childhood spent in orphanages and foster homes, Dr. Dyer has overcome many obstacles to make his dreams come true. Today he spends much of his time showing others how to do the same.
When he’s not traveling the globe delivering his uplifting message, Wayne is writing from his home in Maui.
Articles and Posts
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: Choosing Love Over Fearviews: 331
by Dr. Wayne Dyer: Loving starts with the self… Though we can cloud ourselves from receiving our divine love when we choose fear, we can always choose again to bring love into our lives. This week’s wisdom is dedicated to [...]
- 4 Ways To Live In The Presentviews: 426
by Dr. Wayne Dyer: Have you noticed how often we use up the present moments of our lives, the very precious currency of life… consumed with a longing to be someplace else, doing something else? Or we waste present moments feeling [...]
- Following Your Soul’s Directionviews: 711
by Dr Wayne Dyer: let us remember the wisdom of Dr. Wayne Dyer who reminds us to reflect on our lives and speak to our soul when we need guidance… Look back over your life at the key turning-point moments [...]
- Dr. Wayne Dyer - Divine Love is The Answer to Your True Purposeviews: 832
by Dr Wayne Dyer: As I look back at the earliest days of my life in this incarnation, I can see clearly that the old maxim There are no accidents in this universe… is a truism that applies right from [...]
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Need Directions To Spirit?views: 703
by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: Two right turns can bring you home… In the words of Patanjali, “Dormant forces, faculties, and talents come alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Dy Wayne Dyer: The Shiftviews: 2142
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Lifeviews: 1949
- Dr. Wayne Dyer's Top 5 Motivational Speeches of all Time (Video)views: 2171
- Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Live Flowing With the Taoviews: 2337
- How to Get What You Really Wantviews: 1586
- The Awakened Lifeviews: 1931
- "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
- "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
- "A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe."
- "It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized."
- "Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life."
- "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."
- "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- "Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you."