Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Foundation of Teaching
The Four Agreements, Self-Realization, Presence, Non-Duality, Shamanism, Love
Example of Teaching
“Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.”
Total Views: 16085
Don Miguel Ruiz
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a humble family with ancient traditions in rural Mexico, the youngest of 13 children. He considers himself very lucky, as this was where he learned from an early age that everything is possible, if we really want it. His parents, Don Jose and Dona Sarita, as well as his grandfather, Don Leonardo, all believed that Miguel would continue their legacy in the centuries old Toltec tradition. Instead don Miguel attended medical school, and became a surgeon.
For several years he practiced neurosurgery with his brothers, and he realized that what needed to be healed was not only the physical brain, but the human mind as well. A near fatal car accident changed the direction of Don Miguel’s life. He experienced himself as pure awareness outside of the constraints of his physical body. He realized that the Toltec wisdom of his family contained all of the tools needed to change the human mind. Don Miguel promptly returned to his mother to finish his training and he became a Shaman.
In the tradition of the Toltec, a Nagual (shaman) guides an individual to personal freedom. After exploring the human mind from a Toltec as well as scientific perspective, Don Miguel has combined old wisdom with modern insights and created a new message for all mankind, based in truth and common sense. He has dedicated his life to sharing this new message through practical concepts that promote transformation. His message is simple and when implemented, even incrementally, changes lives.
Don Miguel moved to the United States to share his wisdom, and spent the next 15 years exploring ways to heal and change the human mind. He witnessed his students struggling to quiet their minds and sought to create tools to assist them. The result of this quest was “The Four Agreements.” That book contains a specific series of practical steps, that when used by anyone, can result in consistent and long-term personal transformation.
Don Miguel is highly respected throughout the world. He has received numerous recognitions, including a US Air Force challenge coin engraved with The Four Agreements, and he is referenced as a National Heirloom of Mexico.
‘Please help us to change the world’! Only you can change the world that you create, and by changing your world, the world will change… ‘and that is the Truth that will set you free’. – Don Miguel Ruiz
Articles and Posts
- Be Impeccable With Your Wordviews: 144
The first and most profound of don Miguel’s Four Agreements is Be Impeccable with Your Word… While this seems fairly straight forward it takes on many subtle and profound aspects as you begin to practice. Very simply to be impeccable with [...]
- Living the Four Agreements: A life Changing Journeyviews: 300
In the best selling book The Four Agreements don Miguel Ruiz gives four principles to practice in order to create love and happiness in your life… Adopting and committing to these agreements is simple. Actually living and keeping these Four [...]
- ‘Four Agreements’ Author Don Miguel Ruiz Reveals How Doubt Can Lead To Happinessviews: 1120
by don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz, with Janet Mills: The authors of The Four Agreements and The Fifth Agreement — bestselling books about the Toltec principles that lead to peace and self-understanding… explain why skepticism can help open your life [...]
- Don Miguel Ruiz The Story of You: How you create your reality.views: 2678
by Don Miguel Ruiz: Who is the authentic you? FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS humans have tried to understand the universe, nature, and mainly human nature. It’s amazing to observe humans in action all around the world, in all the different places [...]
- The Power Of Doubt: When Being Skeptical Is A Good Thingviews: 681
by don Miguel Ruiz and don Jose Ruiz: Have you ever asked yourself if something you heard was actually true? Have you ever wondered if someone was lying to you, or worse yet, have you ever wondered, “Am I lying [...]
View all Articles and Posts
- Don Miguel Ruiz Shares The Story Of His Awakening (GATE 2 Event, Beverly Hills, CA)views: 847
- Don Miguel Ruiz Interview with Women For One on Toltec Wisdom and His Book The Four Agreementsviews: 3374
- Living Luminaries On Happinessviews: 2532
- Don Miguel Ruiz speaks at the Enlightened Entrepreneur Summitviews: 5278
- Don Miguel Ruiz' heart Transplant Oct. 9th : An Exclusive Conversation on his New Heartviews: 1652
- Don Miguel Ruiz and Eva Larsson on ThatChannelviews: 1930
- "Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."
- "Don't Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering."
- "Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life."
- "Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.”
- “The Four Agreements. 1. Be impeccable with your word. 2. Don’t take anything personally. 3. Don’t make assumptions. 4. Always do your best. ”